April 15, 2009

More Baby Goats...AKA The Kids Are Loose

Well lookie here, another spring and another mess of goats. I was about to go to bed the other night and I thought I would go check on the Nubian nanny that was as big as a house, when i made it to the shed she was awful quiet. Sure enough she was in the corner and a head was already showing. Things moved pretty good and in about ten minutes three little doelings were out and lookin for grub.



But wait , there's more to this story, The next morning before work I went to check on the aforementioned kids and found not three but four, count 'em four kiddies .
And yes the Adult goat in the photos is not a nubian for you experts , that is an Alpine , she thinks those are her kids !!

And yes, I can't get all three in the same picture at the same time....yet!!!

Until Next time.


No comments: