August 20, 2009

Lucille's New Calf


Lucille came to us at the beginning of our adventure out here, and she is still one of the better cows we have. It was touch and go with her at first, we didn't see eye to eye in the beginning, but she has really come around. She still has her stubborn moments, but overall we wouldn't trade her for the world.

She had a lovely heifer calf the last time around, this time its a bull ! Can't win em all!

Now on to the Pixs!

Well there ya go, the newest addition to the gang, check back tomorrow for the first steps video!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see some real farm pics on the web. We raise beef cattle, so a bull calf would be fine with me! Most farm blogs seem to be about kittens and chickens. Keep blogging, looks good. Blogger has my address messed up. See my silly farm life at http://saltcreeklife.com

Jon said...

Hi There paulswr, thanks for the kind comments , sorry I haven't replied sooner you know how the farm life is! I checked out your blog , I like it alot, keep up the good work!

Jon